I/We further authorize that if any items, other than the cremated remains of the deceased are recovered from the chamber. they may be separated from the cremated remains of the deceased and disposed of by the Crematory.
Note: All jewelry should be removed from the deceased prior to completing this form.
5. Following the cremation the remains of the deceased, consisting mainly of bone fragments, will be mechanically pulverized to an unidentifiable consistency prior to placement in an um or other container. In the event the urn or container is insufficient to accommodate all of the remains of the deceased, any excess cremated remains will be place in a secondary container and returned to the Funeral Home or other location designated above, together with the primary um or container.
6. I/We understand and acknowledge, that even with exercise of reasonable care and the use of the Crematory's best efforts it is not possible to recover all particles of the cremated remains of the deceased, and that some particles may inadvertently become commingled with particles of other cremated remains remaining in the cremation chamber and/or other devices utilized to process the cremated remains.
7. In the event the cremated remains of the deceased remain unclaimed for a period of 6 months, the Funeral Home or the Crematory shall then have the authority to make the lawful disposition of their choice and shall be held harmless for any action in connection with such disposition.
8. I/We agree to indemnify, release and hold the Crematory. Funeral Home, their affiliates, agents, employees and assigns, harmless from any and all loss, damages, liability or causes of action (including attorneys' fees and expenses of litigation) in connection with the cremation and disposition of the cremated remains of the deceased as authorized herein oi my/our failure to correctly identify the remains of the deceased, disclose the presence of any implanted mechanical or radioactive devices or any other item of personal property, or take possession of or make permanent arrangements for the disposition of such remains.
9. Except as set forth in this authorization, no warranties, expressed or implied, are made by the Funeral Home, Crematory or any of their respective affiliates. agents or employees.
10. I/We understand that this document does not contain a complete and detailed description of every aspect of the cremation process.